How to Increase the Impact of Social Determinants in Value-Based Care
In this virtual roundtable, Shared Purpose Connect brings together thought leaders to share their success stories in translating social determinant data into actionable strategies to improve patient outcomes and provide value-based care.
In This Roundtable You’ll Learn:
- What techniques can clinicians use to translate data into action?
- How are organizations integrating SDoH data with their EMR? How are they informing their care management strategies?
- What resources need to be in place for greater success more in SDoH and patient Engagement?
- Sara Ratner, Government Programs Advisory Council Member, Icario
- Zeev Neuwirth, MD, MS, Senior Medical Director of Population Health, Atrium Health
- Renee McLaughlin, MD, FACS, Senior Medical Director, Value-Based Relationships, Cigna
- Gina Intinarelli, PhD., RN, Vice President, Office of Population Health and Accountable Care, University of California, San Francisco Medical Center
- Amy R. Sheon, PhD., MPH, Executive Director, Urban Health Initiative, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine