Join Us For a Hybrid Experience Bringing Together Cross-Sector Leaders to Align on SDoH Solutions
- 50+ presenters and 5 focused educational session tracks—digital divide, building effective partnerships, addressing the current climate, sustainable programs, and implementing innovation
- Networking opportunities both virtually and in-person with government, community-based organizations as well as national, regional and single state for profit and not-for-profit health plans—and the Icario team, of course!
- Learn about actionable strategies and solutions to SDoH challenges to achieve better outcomes for the most vulnerable populations
Don’t Miss Icario’s Speaking Session
Tuesday, June 15th at 1:00 – 1:45 PM CT
Crossing the Digital Divide in Government Programs
- How the digital divide is causing higher health risks than projected and is still rising for vulnerable and underserved communities
- What role health plans can play to bridge the barriers created by the digital divide
- Techniques to improve technology access and digital literacy, and how that ultimately impacts health outcomes
- John Gorman, Chairman, Nightingale Partners
- Sara Ratner, SVP of Government Markets & Strategic Initiatives, Icario
Check back again soon for our upcoming events!