The Unexpected Link Between Free Diapers, Better Healthcare, & Lower Claims for Medicaid Families
Diapers are an uncovered benefit for Medicaid families, costing members at least $93 per month. UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Tennessee launched a successful program offering diapers as an incentive for various health actions, resulting in a win for the entire healthcare ecosystem. Watch this webinar on-demand to learn about the program and its ongoing results.
In This Webinar You’ll Learn:
- How repeat provider-consumer engagement shows diapers make a difference in motivating parents toward desired behaviors
- How receiving diapers frees up funds for food and utilities, and even opens employment opportunities for families facing social and economic barriers
- How powerful incentives decrease no-show appointments and build strong bonds between providers and families
- Lauren Barca, Executive Officer, Population Health, UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Tennessee
- Cory Busse, VP, Sales & Strategic Solutions, Icario