Health Equity and SDoH: How to Break Barriers and Take Action
Health equity and social determinants of health are pressing topics that require consistently seeking solutions to drive better health. In this roundtable, healthcare leaders will discuss new strategies on the leading edge of closing gaps in care and achieving better member outcomes.
During This Webinar You’ll Learn:
- How equitable delivery and education about the COVID vaccine are tackling hesitancy
- Why strong member engagement drives health care and equity quality
- The importance of utilizing different methodologies to engage different populations
Industry leaders come together to discuss how you can engage members by focusing on making communications, and healthcare overall, more equitable.
- R.J. Briscione, Director of Social Determinants of Health Strategy & Execution, CVS | Aetna
- Tejaswita Karve, Ph.D., Director, Quality Improvement, Johns Hopkins HealthCare
- Dr. Creshelle R. Nash, M.D., M.P.H., CHIE, Medical Director for Health Equity and Public Programs, Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Lora Alexander, Healthcare Engagement Expert