Icario, the healthcare industry’s largest health action company, today announced registration is now open for Trailblaze 2022, the company’s annual healthcare innovation summit. This year’s event will take place on Aug. 10 and 11 at the Nicollet Island Pavilion in Minneapolis.
New York Times bestselling author and Blue Zones founder Dan Buettner will deliver an inspirational keynote. Other speakers include leaders from Anthem, UnitedHealthcare, Social Innovation Ventures, CVS Health | Aetna, Medicaid Health Plans of America (MHPA), NCQA, Vail Place, and Icario.
August 10th and 11th, 2022
Nicollet Island Pavilion, 40 Power Street, Minneapolis, MN
Trailblaze 2022 is designed to energize, inspire, and provide insights into the fast-moving healthcare industry. Attendees will collaborate and learn alongside some of the brightest minds in healthcare on the hottest topics and trends and leave with actionable insights to share with their teams. Registration is available here. A full agenda can be found at trailblazesummit.com.
- Cyrus Batheja, Ed. D, MBA, BSN, PHN, FAAN, National Vice President, Strategic Initiatives, UnitedHealthcare
- R.J. Briscione, Sr. Director, Social Determinants of Health, CVS Health | Aetna
- Dan Buettner, National Geographic Fellow & New York Times Best Seller, Keynote
- Craig Kennedy, President & CEO, Medicaid Health Plans of America (MHPA)
- Frank Micciche, Vice President, Public Policy & External Relations, NCQA
- Andrey Ostrovsky, Former Chief Medical Officer of US Medicaid Program & Managing Partner, Social Innovation Ventures
- Kimberly Switlick-Prose, VP, Enterprise Star Performance, Anthem